The term “you” refers to anyone who uses, visits and/or views the website. WebToolHub.com (“Company”, “Website”, “Site”, “I”, “we”, “our” or “us”) reserves the right to amend or modify these terms and conditions in its sole discretion at any time without notice and by using the website, you accept those amendments. It is your responsibility to periodically check the website for updates.
Your continued use of the website after posting of any changes to our Terms and Conditions constitutes your acceptance of those changes and updates. You must not access or use the website if you do not wish to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
Please use the feedback system to tell us about any problems or offensive content so that we can keep the site working properly. We may limit our service, remove objectionable content and take technical and legal steps to keep users off WebToolHub if we think that they are creating problems and violating our policies. However, whether we decide to take any of these steps, remove objectionable content or keep a user off WebToolHub or not, we do not accept any liability for monitoring WebToolHub or for unauthorized or unlawful content on WebToolHub or use of WebToolHub by users.
All information and content on this website is intended for individuals over the age of 18. We do not envision offering products or services to individuals living in the European Union as outlined in the General Data Protection Regulation. Additionally, we make no representation that the information provided on the website including any products and/or services are available or appropriate for use in other locations including but not limited to the European Union as outlined in the General Data Protection Regulation.
To access some parts of our website or to access our premium Services, you must register with our Website to become a Member. Your Membership is not transferable or assignable and is void where prohibited. Our Website and Services are intended solely for Users who are at least (18) years of age or older. Any registration by, use of, or access to our Website by anyone under that age is unauthorized, unlicensed, and in violation of these Terms and Conditions. By using our Website and/or Services, you represent and warrant that you are (18) years of age or older and agree to abide by all the terms and conditions of this Agreement. WebToolHub.com has sole right and discretion to determine whether to accept a Member, and may reject a Member’s registration with or without explanation.
When you complete the registration process, you will receive a password that will allow you to access our Services. You agree to maintain the confidentiality of your password and are fully responsible for all liability and damages resulting from your failure to maintain that confidentiality as well as all activities that occur through the use of your password.
You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or any other breach of security. You agree that our Website cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with password security as discussed herein.
All content on this website including but not limited to text, posts, logos, marks, graphics, files, materials, services, products, videos, audio, applications, computer code, designs, downloads and all other information here (collectively, the “Content”) is owned by us and is protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property and unfair competition laws. You are granted a limited revocable license to print or download Content from the website for your own personal, non-commercial, non-transferrable, informational and educational use only, while ensuring it’s not in violation of any copyright, trademark, and intellectual property or proprietary rights.
You agree not to copy, duplicate, steal, modify, publish, display, distribute, reproduce, store, transmit, post, create derivative works, reverse engineer, sell, rent or license any part of the Content in any way to anyone, without our prior written consent. You agree to abide by the copyright, trademark laws and intellectual property rights and shall be solely responsible for any violations of these terms and conditions.
For any Content or information that you upload, display, post, transmit, send, email or submit to us on the website or on any of our social media sites, you warrant that you are the owner of that Content or have express permission from the owner of those intellectual property rights to use and distribute that Content to us. You grant us and/or our officers, employees, successors, shareholders, joint venture partners or anyone else working with us a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive right and license to identify you, publish, post, reformat, copy, distribute, display, edit, reproduce any Content provided by you on our website and on any of our social media sites for any purpose. You shall be solely liable for any damages resulting from any infringement of copyrights, trademark or other proprietary rights of any Content or information that you provide to us.
You agree not upload, display, post, transmit, distribute, send, email or submit to us on the website or on any of our social media sites any information or Content that:
- are a mirror or duplicate of another website
- promotes any illegal activities or violates or infringes upon the rights of others
- is defamatory, abusive, profane, hateful, vulgar, obscene, libelous, pornographic, threatening
- encourages or advocates conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, giving rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law
- contains adult, pornographic or restricted contents of any type
- distribute material including but not limited to spyware, computer virus, any kind of malicious computer software or any other harmful information that is actionable by law
- are not written in English
- have excessive ads or annoying pop ups
- are made for any kind of Ads only
- are deemed as "link Farm". This includes a web page that contains only hyper links
By using this website you agree to these terms:
- You will not republish information from this website
- You will not send automated queries to WebToolHub.com
- You will not do any attempts to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the website
- You will not send unsolicited or unauthorized material or cause disruption in the operation of the website.
- Plugins provided by WebToolHub.com will not be used for commercial purposes and should be publicly accessible without restricting them to members only area.
- While browsing the site, you will not use any AdBlocker program to block the ads.
- You are solely responsible for any and all use of your WTH account and you may not authorize another to use or otherwise access your account.
You agree to use the website for lawful purposes only and shall be liable for damages resulting from violation of any provision contained in these Terms and Conditions.
- While buying any premium services including ad space or membership, payments once processed will not be refunded back under any circumstances.
We may in the future need to restrict access to parts (or all) of our website and reserve full rights to do so. If, at any point, we provide you with a username and password for you to access restricted areas of our website, you must ensure that both your username and password are kept confidential.
The WTH Rewards program (the "Program") is a loyalty reward program offered by WebToolHub.com ("WTH", "us", "our" or "we") to to say thanks to our members for spreading the word. You can check more program details here
Responsibility of Members
- You may NOT use a proxy service or any anonymizer to join WTH and get referrals under your own account.
- WTH Members, in accumulating Rewards Points, may not rely upon the continued availability of a Special Offer or reward level, and members may not be able to obtain all Special Offers offered or use Rewards Points on all services.
- WTH Reward Points and its benefits are offered at the discretion of WTH, and WTH has the right to terminate the Program or to change the Program rules, regulations, benefits, conditions of participation or rewards levels, in whole or in part, at any time, with or without notice, even though changes may affect the value of the Rewards Points already accumulated. WTH may, among other things, withdraw, limit, modify or cancel any Members Only Special Offer; increase the points levels required for using any service; or limit the number of special offers available on any or all services.
- WTH reserves the right to discontinue the membership of any Member who uses the Program in a manner inconsistent with these Terms and Conditions or any governing laws. Discontinued membership may result in the loss of all earned Rewards Points, benefits, and privileges. In addition to discontinuance of Program membership, WTH shall have the right to take appropriate administrative and/or legal action, as it deems necessary in its sole discretion.
- Participation in the WTH Reward Points (the "Program") is subject to any terms and conditions, rules, regulations, policies, and procedures ("Program Rules") that WTH may, at its discretion, adopt from time to time. WTH has the sole right to interpret and apply the Program Rules. Any failure to follow Program Rules, any abuse of Program privileges, any conduct detrimental to the interests of WTH, or any misrepresentation of any information furnished to WTH by any member, or anyone else acting on the member's behalf, may result in the termination of his or her membership, the cancellation of accrued points, rewards or benefits, or both.
- WTH reserves the right to audit any and all WTH Rewards points at any time for compliance with the Program Rules, without notice to the member. In the event that an audit reveals discrepancies or possible violations, the processing of award redemption requests may be delayed pending completion of the audit.
- Each member shall be responsible for remaining knowledgeable as to the Program Rules and the amount of Rewards Points in his or her account. WTH shall attempt to advise active members of various matters of interest through such means as may be appropriate, such as account summaries, newsletters and its website, but WTH shall have no liability for any failure to do so.
- Fraudulent members are NOT welcome on WTH. We rely on the honesty of all parties in order to remain an asset to all members. In order to ensure this honesty, to the best of our ability, we closely monitor our site for fraud and abuse. This means that if you engage in fraudulent activity, as determined solely by us, your account will be CLOSED and any points you have earned will be lost!
- All questions or disputes regarding an individual's eligibility for the Program, the earning, use, or conversion of Rewards Points, or a Member's compliance with these Terms and Conditions will be resolved by WTH in its sole discretion.
- Should any instances of fraud, system abuse, or any type of activity deemed inappropriate or illegal by WTH be detected, it will result in account termination and possible legal action. Any and all earnings (whether reversed by the advertisers or not) will be revoked without warning and any pending orders canceled.
- NO POINTS, BENEFITS, REWARDS EARNED OR GRANTED UNDER THE PROGRAM MAY BE TRANSFERRED OR ASSIGNED.
To qualify for points gained from referring others to WTH, your referral MUST accumulate 200 points following the 1 month period after joining. Inactive members do not count!
You may not promote your referral links through unsolicited emailing (i.e. SPAMMING), newsgroup postings, or any other method of mass communication. Failure to comply will result in immediate termination of your membership with WTH and may result in legal prosecution. WTH strictly enforces anti-spamming laws. Spamming is a federal crime; Any member caught spamming will not only have their account terminated immediately and lose any past, present and future earnings, but shall also be held liable for spamming as we shall cooperate with any authorities and investigations that may arise from the aforementioned incident.
Inactive Member Accounts
Membership at WTH is FREE: there is no charge to be a member or to earn points and cash. If you do not log into your account on the website for more than three (3) consecutive months, WTH reserves the right to lock all remaining points and cash. The locked points and cash become available again once you log in and earn the same amount of points and cash by referring new members or doing other activities. You can redeem the locked points the moment they become unlocked. Any newly earned points in active accounts can be redeemed at any time. Active shall be defined as logging into the website at least once in a three (3) months period.
Third Party Links
The website may contain links to third party websites or resources for your convenience. We may serve as an affiliate for some of these third party websites by offering or advertising their products or services on the website; however, we do not own or control these third party websites. Once you click on a third party link and leave this website, you are no longer bound by our terms and conditions.
You agree that we are not responsible or liable for the accuracy, content or any information presented on these third party websites. You assume all risks for using these third party websites or resources and any transactions between you and these third party websites are strictly between you and the third party. We shall not be liable for any damages resulting from your use of these third party websites or resources.
We reserve the right in our sole discretion to refuse, remove, restrict your access, revoke and terminate your use of our website including any or all Content published by you or us at any time for any reason, without notice.
All sales of products and/or services on this website are final. No refunds will be issued. In case you need any help or assistance, please contact us and we may help you to resolve any issues.
ALL CONTENT, INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES ON THE WEBSITE ARE “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PURPOSE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW. COMPANY MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AS TO THE CONTENT, INFORMATION, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES PROVIDED ON THIS WEBSITE. COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTIES THAT THE WEBSITE WILL PERFORM OR OPERATE TO MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE INFORMATION PRESENTED HERE WILL BE COMPLETE, CURRENT OR ERROR-FREE. COMPANY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, IMPLIED AND EXPRESS FOR ANY PURPOSE TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Limitation of Liability
You agree that under no circumstances, we and/or our officers, employees, successors, shareholders, joint venture partners or anyone else working with us shall be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, equitable, special, punitive, exemplary or any other damages resulting from your use of this website including but not limited to all the content, information, products, services and graphics presented here.
You expressly agree that your use of the website is at your sole risk and that you are solely responsible for the accuracy of the personal and any information you provide, outcome of your actions, personal and business results, and for all other use in connection with the website.
You also expressly agree that we and/or our officers, employees, successors, shareholders, joint venture partners or anyone else working with us shall not be liable to you for any damages resulting from 1) any errors or omissions on the website, delay or denial of any products or services, failure of performance of any kind, interruption in the operation and your use of the website, website attacks including computer virus, hacking of information, and any other system failures; 2) any loss of income, use, data, revenue, profits, business or any goodwill related to the website; 3) any theft or unauthorized access by third party of your information from the website regardless of our negligence; and 4) any use or misuse of the information, products and/or services offered here.
This limitation of liability shall apply whether such liability arises from negligence, breach of contract, tort or any other legal theory of liability. You agree that we provide no express or implied guarantees to you for the content presented here, and you accept that no particular results are being promised to you here.
You agree to indemnify and hold the Company and/or its officers, employees, successors, shareholders, joint venture partners or anyone else working with us harmless from all losses, claims, damages, demands, actions, suits, proceedings or judgments, including costs, expenses and reasonable attorneys’ fees (“Liabilities”) assessed against or otherwise incurred by you arising, in whole or in part, from: (a) actions or omissions, whether done negligently or otherwise, by you, your agents, directors, officers, employees or representatives; (b) all your actions and use of the website including purchasing products and services; (c) violation of any laws, rules, regulations or ordinances by you; or (d) violation of any terms and conditions of this website by you or anyone related to you; e) infringement by you or any other user of your account of any intellectual property or other rights of anyone. Company will notify you promptly of any such claims or liability and reserves the right to defend such claim, liability or damage at your expense. You shall fully cooperate and provide assistance to us if requested, without any cost, to defend any such claims.
Entirety of the Agreement
If any provision in these Terms and Conditions is deemed by a court, regulatory authority or other public or private tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision is deemed to have been omitted from this Agreement. The remainder of this Agreement remains in full force and effect, and is modified to any extent necessary to give such force and effect to the remaining provisions, but only to such extent.
You agree not to hold us responsible for things other users post or do. We also cannot guarantee continuous or secure access to our services. Accordingly, to the extent legally permitted we expressly disclaim all warranties, representations and conditions, express or implied, including those of quality, merchantability, merchantable quality, durability, fitness for a particular purpose and those arising by statute. We are not liable for any loss, whether of money (including profit), goodwill, or reputation, or any special, indirect, or consequential damages arising out of your use of WebToolHub, even if you advise us or we could reasonably foresee the possibility of any such damage occurring.
WebToolHub reserves the right to modify, edit or remove any websites or contents listed in any services. Also, we will not be responsible for any user/member and, at its discretion, may terminate the service for any user/member at any time, without notice. Further, WebToolHub may change, suspend or discontinue all or any aspect of the site at any time, including the availability of any feature, database, or content, without prior notice or liability. Upon termination, WTH has no further responsibility towards any user/member past or present.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.