Please use the feedback system to tell us about any problems or offensive content so that we can keep the site working properly. We may limit our service, remove objectionable content and take technical and legal steps to keep users off WebToolHub if we think that they are creating problems and violating our policies. However, whether we decide to take any of these steps, remove objectionable content or keep a user off WebToolHub or not, we do not accept any liability for monitoring WebToolHub or for unauthorized or unlawful content on WebToolHub or use of WebToolHub by users.
By using this website you agree to these terms:
- You will not republish information from this website
- You will not send automated queries to WebToolHub.com
- Plugins provided by WebToolHub.com will not be used for commercial purposes and should be publicly accessible without restricting them to members only area.
- While browsing the site, you will not use any AdBlocker program to block the ads.
- You are solely responsible for any and all use of your WTH account and you may not authorize another to use or otherwise access your account.
While submitting resource(s), you agree not to submit stuff that:
- are a mirror or duplicate of another website
- promotes any illegal activities
- contains adult, pornographic or restricted contents of any type.
- are not written in English
- have excessive ads or annoying pop ups
- are made for any kind of Ads only
- are deemed as "link Farm". This includes a web page that contains only hyper links
- While buying any premium services including ad space or membership, payments once processed will not be refunded back under any circumstances.
The WTH Rewards program (the "Program") is a loyalty reward program offered by WebToolHub.com ("WTH", "us", "our" or "we") to to say thanks to our members for spreading the word. You can check more program details here
Responsibility of Members
- You may NOT use a proxy service or any anonymizer to join WTH and get referrals under your own account.
- WTH Members, in accumulating Rewards Points, may not rely upon the continued availability of a Special Offer or reward level, and members may not be able to obtain all Special Offers offered or use Rewards Points on all services.
- WTH Reward Points and its benefits are offered at the discretion of WTH, and WTH has the right to terminate the Program or to change the Program rules, regulations, benefits, conditions of participation or rewards levels, in whole or in part, at any time, with or without notice, even though changes may affect the value of the Rewards Points already accumulated. WTH may, among other things, withdraw, limit, modify or cancel any Members Only Special Offer; increase the points levels required for using any service; or limit the number of special offers available on any or all services.
- WTH reserves the right to discontinue the membership of any Member who uses the Program in a manner inconsistent with these Terms and Conditions or any governing laws. Discontinued membership may result in the loss of all earned Rewards Points, benefits, and privileges. In addition to discontinuance of Program membership, WTH shall have the right to take appropriate administrative and/or legal action, as it deems necessary in its sole discretion.
- Participation in the WTH Reward Points (the "Program") is subject to any terms and conditions, rules, regulations, policies, and procedures ("Program Rules") that WTH may, at its discretion, adopt from time to time. WTH has the sole right to interpret and apply the Program Rules. Any failure to follow Program Rules, any abuse of Program privileges, any conduct detrimental to the interests of WTH, or any misrepresentation of any information furnished to WTH by any member, or anyone else acting on the member's behalf, may result in the termination of his or her membership, the cancellation of accrued points, rewards or benefits, or both.
- WTH reserves the right to audit any and all WTH Rewards points at any time for compliance with the Program Rules, without notice to the member. In the event that an audit reveals discrepancies or possible violations, the processing of award redemption requests may be delayed pending completion of the audit.
- Each member shall be responsible for remaining knowledgeable as to the Program Rules and the amount of Rewards Points in his or her account. WTH shall attempt to advise active members of various matters of interest through such means as may be appropriate, such as account summaries, newsletters and its website, but WTH shall have no liability for any failure to do so.
- Fraudulent members are NOT welcome on WTH. We rely on the honesty of all parties in order to remain an asset to all members. In order to ensure this honesty, to the best of our ability, we closely monitor our site for fraud and abuse. This means that if you engage in fraudulent activity, as determined solely by us, your account will be CLOSED and any points you have earned will be lost!
- All questions or disputes regarding an individual's eligibility for the Program, the earning, use, or conversion of Rewards Points, or a Member's compliance with these Terms and Conditions will be resolved by WTH in its sole discretion.
- Should any instances of fraud, system abuse, or any type of activity deemed inappropriate or illegal by WTH be detected, it will result in account termination and possible legal action. Any and all earnings (whether reversed by the advertisers or not) will be revoked without warning and any pending orders canceled.
- NO POINTS, BENEFITS, REWARDS EARNED OR GRANTED UNDER THE PROGRAM MAY BE TRANSFERRED OR ASSIGNED.
To qualify for points gained from referring others to WTH, your referral MUST accumulate 200 points following the 1 month period after joining. Inactive members do not count!
You may not promote your referral links through unsolicited emailing (i.e. SPAMMING), newsgroup postings, or any other method of mass communication. Failure to comply will result in immediate termination of your membership with WTH and may result in legal prosecution. WTH strictly enforces anti-spamming laws. Spamming is a federal crime; Any member caught spamming will not only have their account terminated immediately and lose any past, present and future earnings, but shall also be held liable for spamming as we shall cooperate with any authorities and investigations that may arise from the aforementioned incident.
Inactive Member Accounts
Membership at WTH is FREE: there is no charge to be a member or to earn points and cash. If you do not log into your account on the website for more than three (3) consecutive months, WTH reserves the right to lock all remaining points and cash. The locked points and cash become available again once you log in and earn the same amount of points and cash by referring new members or doing other activities. You can redeem the locked points the moment they become unlocked. Any newly earned points in active accounts can be redeemed at any time. Active shall be defined as logging into the website at least once in a three (3) months period.
You agree not to hold us responsible for things other users post or do. We also cannot guarantee continuous or secure access to our services. Accordingly, to the extent legally permitted we expressly disclaim all warranties, representations and conditions, express or implied, including those of quality, merchantability, merchantable quality, durability, fitness for a particular purpose and those arising by statute. We are not liable for any loss, whether of money (including profit), goodwill, or reputation, or any special, indirect, or consequential damages arising out of your use of WebToolHub, even if you advise us or we could reasonably foresee the possibility of any such damage occurring.
WebToolHub reserves the right to modify, edit or remove any websites or contents listed in any services. Also, we will not be responsible for any user/member and, at its discretion, may terminate the service for any user/member at any time, without notice. Upon termination, WTH has no further responsibility towards any user/member past or present.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.