Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Notice And Policy
We respect the intellectual property of others, and it is our policy to respond to notices of alleged infringement that
comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") and other applicable intellectual property laws. Responses
may include removing or disabling access to the allegedly infringing material or such further action that in our discretion
may be deemed warranted such as disabling a user's account. If we take such measures, we may attempt to contact the party
which posted the content so that he or she may make a counter notification pursuant to Sections 512(g)(2) and (3) of the
DMCA. As with all legal notices, a copy of the notice may be sent to one or more third parties who may make it available
to the public.
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible
on this site, you may notify our copyright agent, as set forth in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (DMCA). For
your complaint to be valid under the DMCA, you must provide the following information when providing notice of the claimed
All Notifications should include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner Identification of the
copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of the infringing activity and that
is to be removed.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone
number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party "in good faith believes that use of the material in the manner complained of is not
authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law".
- A statement that the "information in the notification is accurate", and "under penalty of perjury, the complaining party
is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed". Must be signed by the authorized
person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
The above information must be submitted via email to the following Designated Agent:
Copyright Agent Address:
Email: feedback [at] webtoolhub.com
Please allow 1-3 business days for an email response. Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet
Service Provider (ISP) will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due the complaint not properly
WE CAUTION YOU THAT UNDER FEDERAL LAW, IF YOU KNOWINGLY MISREPRESENT THAT ONLINE MATERIAL IS INFRINGING, YOU MAY BE SUBJECT
TO HEAVY CIVIL PENALTIES. THESE INCLUDE MONETARY DAMAGES, COURT COSTS, AND ATTORNEYS’ FEES INCURRED BY US, BY ANY COPYRIGHT
OWNER, OR BY ANY COPYRIGHT OWNER'S LICENSEE THAT IS INJURED AS A RESULT OF OUR RELYING UPON YOUR MISREPRESENTATION. YOU
MAY ALSO BE SUBJECT TO CRIMINAL PROSECUTION FOR PERJURY.
If you believe your own copyrighted material has been removed from our Website and/or our service as a result of mistake
or misidentification, you may submit a written counter notification ("Counter Notification") to our Designated Copyright
Agent pursuant to DMCA 17 U.S.C. sections 512(g)(2) and (3). To be an effective Counter Notification under the DMCA, your
Counter Notification must include substantially the following:
- Identification of the material that has been removed or disabled and the location at which the material appeared before
it was removed or disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material in question was removed or disabled
as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
- A statement that you will accept service of process from the party that filed the Notification or the party's agent.
- Your name, address and telephone number along with your physical or electronic signature.
You may submit your Counter Notification to our Copyright Agent by email as set forth above. A sample counter notification
may be found at http://www.chillingeffects.org/dmca/counter512.pdf.
PLEASE NOTE THAT IF YOU MATERIALLY MISREPRESENT THAT THE DISABLED OR REMOVED CONTENT WAS REMOVED BY MISTAKE OR MISIDENTIFICATION, YOU MAY BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES, INCLUDING COSTS AND ATTORNEY'S FEES. FILING A FALSE COUNTER NOTIFICATION CONSTITUTES PERJURY.